Misrepresented, maligned, and on the verge of extinction, the Great White Shark is an iconic predator: the creature we love to fear. Great White Shark will explore the Great White’s place in our imaginations, in our fears, and in the reality of its role at the top of the oceanic food chain.
Director(s): Luke Cresswell, Steve McNicholas
Producer(s): David Marks, D.J. Roller, Don Kempf, Luke Cresswell, Steve McNicholas
Narrator(s): Bill Nighy
Runtime(s): 40, 24, 12
Awards & Accolades
- Winner: Best Documentary Feature Film, Blue Ocean Film Festival 2014
- Winner: Special Jury Recognition for 3D, Blue Ocean Film Festival 2014
- Winner: Best Cinematography, Blue Ocean Film Festival 2014
- Winner: Best Use of Music, Blue Ocean Film Festival 2014
- Winner: Marine Life, Blue Ocean Film Festival 2014
Director of Photography: D.J. Roller
RestrictionsNon-exclusive, territory/rights restrictions. Please contact for details.